About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Remember This?

Good morning,

Remember this?  My kids ate this cereal (and many others depending on which cereal came with a "free inside") nearly half a century ago.

Our oldest called it "Lucky A Charms."  I call it Leprechaun Cereal.
Of course, there is a Leprechaun on the box.  :)  This box of cereal appeared in our bread room recently, surely on sale so purchased by daughter, Catherine. 

I had to eat some.  My taste buds were amazed at the amount of sugar not because there is any more than before, I'm just not used to it.

It was a fun thing to eat for old times sake, but will never become a regular part of my diet.

This is one item that never came to the end of its product cycle.  Well, at least not yet.

:),
Lois

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

Oh my gawd! https://www.markd60.com/how-to-eat-lucky-charms/