About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Sandy Sandals

Good morning,

I often wonder how the cruise ship personnel manage to get all of the sand out of the carpets after guests return to the ship.

Ah, yes, a day at the beach....

Enjoy,
Lois

5 comments:

FAB said...

I'm surprised they don't make you dust them done first .. LOL!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

So HOW do they do it...high power sand vacuums?

Kathy said...

I quit wearing sandals or open-toed shoes when I moved back to East Texas. Although most of our dirt is red clay we do have sandy patches and I have a thing about getting sand on my feet! Just a weird thing about me that not too many people know!

Elaine said...

Glad I don't have to be the one doing it!

Lois Evensen said...

Exactly, Bea. Lots of vacuuming. It's amazing.

Kathy, I don't go to the beach very often, usually only when our daughter is here. I, too, don't like to get all the sand in the sandals, but two or three times a year is OK. I do wear sandals around the ship where I don't have to deal with the sand. :)

Thanks, everyone, for stopping by.

All the best,
Lois