About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Alex Visits on the Fourth

Good morning,

I am absolutely intrigued with the wonderful Dreamworks characters that are aboard Freedom of the Seas.  Above you see a Dad with a little one who is just in awe of the giant Lion.
I took these pictures earlier this month on the Fourth of July...
...so you can see the ship is celebrating in style. 

Those balloons were dropped later in the evening when the huge Fourth of July party was held. 

No, no fireworks on board, but we sure did celebrate!

All the best,
Lois

4 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love the "main street" on the ship.

Mersad said...

It's all wonderfully decorated.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Home on the Range said...

I love your pictures.

Lois - the book about my black lab Barkley has been published. I have a copy put aside for you, just send me your address in a "do not post" when you get back stateside and I'll autograph it and get it on its way.

It's already sold out on Amazon where it has a 5 star review. Barkley would be proud (or he would just pee on it you know being a dog and all :-)

www.outskirtspress.com/bookofbarkley if you want to order an extra copy or download the cheaper e-book.

Bob Bushell said...

A lazy crazy on board day thanks Lois.