About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Johnny Rockets

Good morning,

Here is a switch from the elegant food I usually show you aboard Freedom of the Seas. 
There is also a Johnny Rockets restaurant where you can get these!
There is a full menu of Johnny Rockets treats...
 ...and the restaurant is designed to look exactly like a Johnny Rockets diner you find ashore.  We got there when the restaurant opened.
 I ordered a "single" which is HUGE.
 By the time our food arrived, the place was packed.
 The servers dance to the music...
 ...both inside and outside.
 Johnny Rockets is a fun experience, but not one I enjoy very often.  In fact, I only go there when we are sailing with family or friends.  If I went there any more often, there wouldn't be enough time in the day to walk the deck to work off the pounds!

Enjoy,
Lois

7 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I love Johnny Rockets, great milkshakes and burgers!

Mersad said...

Simply amazing. And that burger looks juicy.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

TexWisGirl said...

i'd be all over that place!

Jan n Jer said...

Looks like a fun upbeat place to go...but I agree with you...too many visits there could be very harmful to your health!!! That burger is sooo tempting!!!

Home on the Range said...

Lois - off topic but the copies of "The Book of Barkley" are in. I gave a copy to my vet, who is in the book, the one who worked so hard to save Barkley, but could not, and she cried.

They've sold out on Amazon, but the kindle version is up on my sidebar. I'll get it going to you tomorrow Thank you for your friendship during some tough times as we lost both Barkley and my brother.

Lois Evensen said...

Thank you, Brigid. And, for anyone else who would like to have the book, it can be ordered from this web site:

http://outskirtspress.com/bookofbarkley/

devin12 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.