About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Breakfasts of Champions - Freedom of the Seas

Good morning,

More food pictures!

Above is my poached eggs on sourdough bread breakfast.  This is a favorite.  I think I am in a rut and order this quite often.
My friend, Martha, ordered the cinnamon and banana waffles.

Oh, my, yes, this looks good, too!

Enjoy,
Lois

6 comments:

Ruth said...

However do you eat all this glorious food and not put on weight? I think I need a cruise!

MarkD60 said...

I'm sorry, Breakfast Of Champions means Wheaties, I don't see any Wheaties.

Sherry said...

Both look divine! Much nicer than my bagel and cream cheese this morning.

TexWisGirl said...

my sis would like that first one! i can't handle poached eggs. eek!

Montanagirl said...

I think I'd really like that egg dish! Looks yummy.

Mersad said...

Wonderful yummy food. Good thing I just ate lunch! :)

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography