About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, October 18, 2013

The View From My Beach Chair

Good morning,

Just looking at these pictures is relaxing. 
These are views from my beach chair on Coco Cay, Bahamas, during my palm tree inspection for a few hours here.  (see yesterday's post)
I must admit I fell asleep on the job.
First, though, I made careful note of these coconuts to be sure I was not directly under them.
 Then, just before I took a little snooze break from my palm tree inspection work, I rolled on my side and took this shot.  You can see our mother ship, Freedom of the Seas, on the left side of the image.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,
Lois

8 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

looks good to me......

MarkD60 said...

I could handle that view!

Montanagirl said...

I like that view from your beach chair!! lol

Barbara said...

Tough job-that inspection stuff!!

Sherrill said...

Such a tough life..LOL!! Looks good to me; where do I apply?

Lois Evensen said...

Hi Everyone,

Yes, it's a job that somebody has to do.

Sherrill, applications are waiting at your local travel agent's office.

;),
Lois

Elaine said...

Excellent work! Glad you were on hand to take on that tough job.

Faye said...

Glad you didn't just veg out Lois! :-)