About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Flowers, Flowers, More Flowers!

Good morning,

Regular readers know I just love flowers, especially roses. 
I took the pictures for today's post over three weeks...
...and various flower deliveries to our suite on board Freedom of the Seas.
I honestly can't tell you which ones are my favorites,
 but I love to take pictures of them all so I can enjoy them long after they have faded. 
 So, here they are:  the newest in the image collection of flowers from the Freedom of the Seas florist.  Wow!
 Thank you so much to My Honey and to our dear friends Martha, Russell, and Jeff who all know how much we love fresh flowers in our suite. 

 Enjoy,
Lois

7 comments:

Christmas-etc... said...

Hi Lois,
I can practically smell the flowers! Beautiful photos. So sorry I've been away... been wondering how you've been. What a beautiful post to come back "visiting" you on!
Blessings,
Ann

Martha said...

I love your beautiful flowers!

TexWisGirl said...

i love the white ones.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your roses as well. They are so Beautiful, beautiful!

Michelle said...

Just beautiful!

Montanagirl said...

The flowers always look so fresh and vibrant.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Lovely flowers, Lois.