About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Elegant Breakfast - Freedom of the Seas

Good morning,

Here's another elegant breakfast aboard Freedom of the Seas. 

This is poached eggs with salmon on sourdough bread.

Ah, yes, elegant and delicious!

Enjoy,
Lois

6 comments:

MarkD60 said...

That doesn't look like any breakfast I've ever seen. Looks like a dinner appetizer!

Montanagirl said...

I might like to try that! I'm not much of a fish eater, but I do rather like Salmon now and then.

TexWisGirl said...

too fancy to eat!

Home on the Range said...

That is a work of art (and tasty too!)

Deere Driver said...

My kind of meal!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Yep, I could do that!!