About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, October 7, 2013

St.Thomas U.S.V.I. - Port Tours

Good morning,

Here are a few more tours you can take while in the port of St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.  Above is a "submarine" being towed.  I haven't taken this tour, but I have heard it is quite fun.
There are plenty of harbor tours...
...on various types of watercraft. 
Or, you can see the port from above. 

What fun!

Enjoy,
Lois

3 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

The weather looks gorgeous!

Montanagirl said...

Looks like fun! Love all the blues.

Martha said...

I love St. Thomas!! I haven't sailed into port but stayed a week there a few years ago.