About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen, the baby of our family.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Happy Sweetest Day to My Honey

Good morning,

A Happy Sweetest Day to My Honey who is also my husband and the love of my life.

I hope you are all celebrating and enjoying this day with those you love, too. 

All the very best,
Lois

3 comments:

Montanagirl said...

How sweet! And lovely Rose.

TexWisGirl said...

that is lovely, lois.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Whoops, forgot this man-made (?) celebration day...BUT I did spend the entire day with my sweetie at an outdoor event he was involved with and for which I took the photos. Glad you and Kjell spent it together as well.