Wow, what a surprise! Debbie of Strings of Purls nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award. I am so honored! I've never gotten a blog award before.
I understand I am to tell you all ten things about myself that you may not know, then nominate ten more people for this award. Okaaaaay, here goes!
1. I have 1 husband, 3 children, 6 grandchildren, and 2 Labrador Retrievers all of whom I love dearly.
2. I love to see people happy and try to be an enabler to help them to be happy.
3. I love being at sea. I would rather drive to the port than fly if possible. We couldn't drive to Spain, Brazil, or some other ports, though. ;)
4. I have a great appreciation for hand made items and the skill and work that goes into them.
5. I love to knit, crochet, sew, cook and usually manage to multi task to juggle several tasks at a time, but still get projects finished when needed. Although I don't quilt, I am in awe of all the gorgeous quilts that others make.
6. I have had at least one web site continuously since 1994 back when we wrote them using HTML.
7. I am an avid calendar and list keeper, a habit I have had since school, teaching, and running my own business. I believe if you keep realistic lists of calendar dates and tasks, you know what you need to do when, can do it, and you free up your brain to do more creative thinking and doing than remembering a list of dates and tasks.
8. I am a chocoholic and am proud of it! Chocolate is a FOOD GROUP!
9. I avoid unpleasant people whenever possible.
10. I have a fabulous yarn stash and a daughter and friends who are my enablers in keeping it stocked! :)
And, now, I get to nominate 10 more blogs for this award. These are some great blogs written by very nice people. I enjoy stopping by, reading what they write, and getting to know them.
It is my pleasure to nominate the following for the Beautiful Blogger Award:
Have a wonderful day!