About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, November 27, 2023

Work in Process This Week

 Good morning,

With Thanksgiving and all the other activities this month, I'm not making very fast progress on this afghan blanket that I started a couple of weeks ago.  I snapped this picture with my camera phone last night as I was crocheting the last squares together.  I'm now working on the border, then it'll go in the shop.  

I am very happy with the cream flowers on green, then the lighter antique white border.  When finished, I think the blending colors will be quite pretty when the blanket is spread out on a couch or bed.  It will be lovely for St. Patrick's Day, Mother's Day, Easter....  There are quite a few other afghan blankets finished and in their own shop section.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?  I just love seeing what you are making.  There are so many talented people out there!

All the very best,

Lois

1 comment:

MarkD60 said...

I think the Afghan looks very nice. I like the colors too.
I have no 0lans to cook this week at all. I will be on holiday in the USA!