About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Laundered Money?

 Good morning,

I hope I don't get in trouble for laundering money....

Seriously, I wish I had started collecting all money that has come through the washer for the last 60 years.  I generally toss it on the top of the dryer.  I remember number two son stopping by from time to time to pick up as many coins as he could find there.  Of course, many of them were from the his pockets.  ;)

Ah, yes, those were the days....

Lois

No comments: