About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Waiting at the BMV

 Good morning,

It's something we have to do every four years here in Ohio:  renew our drivers' licenses.  

I renewed my license last week.  Ohio has done a great job of streamlining the process.  If you're young enough, you can do it on line.  I'm not.  ;)

In contrast to past years, the wait time wasn't bad at all.  The kind lady in position #2 took care of my renewal, snapped my picture, and sent me on my way.

I'm good for another four years on the highway.  

;),

Lois

No comments: