About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, November 5, 2023

Work in Process this Week - Soft Wool Blend Scarf

 Good morning,

The current Work in Process is a wool blend basket weave knit scarf.  I sold a very similar one recently and since I have enough yarn to make another, I am doing so.  I have a matching hat in the shop and someone might like to have both matching pieces.

The colors in the picture above don't do the yarn justice.  I was using only the light from the lamp next to my chair when I snapped this picture.  The hat is the shop is the actual color of the yarn.

With the chill in the air, it just feels right to sit by the fireplace and knit.  What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the very best,

Lois

No comments: