About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

A Call From Billie Bird

 Good morning,

I received a phone call from my grand bird, Billie, last Sunday.  His dad/my son, Les, placed the call for him.

I get the biggest kick out of hearing Billie in the background when Les and I are chatting on the phone.  Billie is 14 years old and is as sweet and friendly as he can be.  When we visited Les and family several years ago we enjoyed Billie as he got to know us, too.

Something tells me a meeting between Billie and our family of Labradors wouldn't go so smoothly, but who knows.  

Billie is a sweetie.

;),

Lois

No comments: