About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Work in Process This Week

 Good morning,

Between Christmas preparations when I just have to sit down for a few minutes, I have this project started beside my chair in the living room.  It's the beginning of a basket weaver sweater that already has a home.

 Also on the needles is the beginning of a Lady Bug Baby Sweater set  It's about time I make another of these for the shop.  They don't last long after I list them.

I hope all your Christmas and Hanukkah preparations have gone well this year.  

All the very best,

Lois

 ----------------------------------------------
Come see what else we've made!
Original and Traditional Designs
EvensensProductions.com
Hand Crafted in Ohio USA
----------------------------------------------

No comments: