About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, December 31, 2020

Chilling Out on New Year's Eve

 Good morning,

Happy Last Day of 2020!  Hopefully, 2021 will be much, much better!  Wendy is chilling out and waiting for the new year.  

This is what happens to my recliner when I get up for a few minutes.  Wendy is keeping my chair warm for me.  Sometimes Daddy does it, sometimes Catherine does it.   Anyway, that seems to be the most popular chair in the house.

I've told them all that they are expected to knit or crochet while in that chair.  Wendy told me she would be happy to do so if she had opposable thumbs.  ;)

So helpful!

We are in the market for three new recliners.  When we get the new ones, I'm trying to figure out where I can put the one pictured so Wendy will also still have her own.

Lois

3 comments:

Marit Johanne said...

So cute, looks so relaxed :) We really hope that 2021 will be a better year! From my heart: Happy new year!

carol l mckenna said...

Oh so adorable ~ sweet fur person ~ must a 'loving chair' ~ ~ only way to spend New Year's Eve ~ ^_^

Happy New Year to You,

A ShutterBug Explores
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Tanya said...

Yes! Wendy needs her own recliner!