About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, December 13, 2020

Stitches Out!

 

 Good morning, Wendy here!  

Mom is letting me post on her blog again today.

Mom, Catherine, and I went to see Dr. Gaston so I could have the stitches removed from my leg.  See posts the last couple of weeks to see why I had those stitches.

 

 After a quick walk around the building, we went inside to wait for our appointment.

 

 When we got inside I said hello to Doc.  You can barely see him on the far left;  mom was busy taking pictures of me.  I'm so happy I can't stop wagging!

 Catherine and I moved to chairs where there weren't other patients.  Social distancing, you know....

 Cath asked:  "What are you  in for?"

I reminded her:  "I'm having my stitches removed today!  I'm so excited!"

 Everyone was surprised to see me get up in the chair and sit there patiently.

 Catherine and I chatted for awhile before we all went into the exam room for my appointment.

 Very soon we were called into the exam room and my stitches were removed.  Doc is wonderful!  He gives me the BEST treats!

Mom didn't get pictures of the stitches being removed because everyone was so busy, but I can report that everyone told me I was very good.  I was very good and held still.

Thank you to everyone who sent me good wishes after my accident and while I have been getting all better!

Wendy

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Glad to hear everything went well and she is free of the stitches.

Tanya said...

Glad to know that you are healed completely! I hope you'll be more sedate around the entertainment center from now on...