About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, December 17, 2020

130 Pounds of Lap Dogs

 

 Good morning,

While waiting for our new dishwasher to be delivered and installed yesterday, the pups and I settled in the living room.  With the two girls on my lap, there were 130 pounds holding me down.  

This was all warm and comfy for awhile, but when my feet started to go to sleep, I convinced them to get down.  

They are so sweet!

;)

Lois


 

2 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Oh such a handsome doggie ~ I had a lab that used to think he was a lap dog
Good to see you again ^_^

Live with love each moment,
A ShutterBug Explores
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Tanya said...

They sure don't realize how much they weigh!