About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Wendy Models Her Party Hat

 

Good morning, Wendy here with a guest post.

Last week I missed my turn in front of the entertainment center and my back leg went through the glass door.  I've had a busy time visiting doctors to have it fixed.  See Mom's posts last week for all the details.  Today I'm modeling my new party hat for you.

I'm able to sleep in my party hat, but it's much more comfy without it.  Sometimes I sleep without my hat on Mom's lap in her recliner.  But, when I get down, I have to put my hat on again.
I can still sit on Daddy's footrest and watch the neighborhood activity.  I bark when I need to, but it seems to echo for some reason.
It's a good thing I can see through my hat.
You can see I'm not thrilled about this...
but Mom says I have to wear it so I don't accidentally lick my leg and stitches.

I'm told I can get rid of this thing soon.  That will be very, very nice.  

More to come!

Love and sloppy kisses,

Wendy

PS - Daddy replaced the glass in the doors with plexiglass.  I'll still try not to run into it again.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Awwww....poor girl!

Tanya said...

Hang in there Wendy! Somebody needs to buy you a party NECKLACE when all this is over.