About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Waiting Patiently

Good morning,

This little lady is so very patient.  When Elsa wants to get my attention she doesn't jump around or whine and cry, she simply rests her chin on my knees and looks up at me until she gets my attention. 

When I stop what I'm doing and say, "Hi, Elsa.  Is there something that you want?" she immediately starts wagging so hard she just about falls over.  We play for awhile, I offer to let her out, then she settles down near me for a nap. 

What a precious pup!

;),
Lois


3 comments:

gigi-hawaii said...

The joy of owning a dog!

Sherry said...

There is just nothing like a Lab. They are so intuitive and really do "talk with their eyes!"

Tanya said...

I sure wish my dog would communicate with me with more than growls and dirty looks! Elsa is an angel!