About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Picture Perfect Bread

Good Morning,

Today's bread came out so pretty I had to take a picture.

This batch is egg and cottage cheese bread.  The cottage cheese in the dough gives it a light creamy texture. 

Yum!

Lois



3 comments:

gigi-hawaii said...

So many people I know are baking bread. It makes me want to give it a go, too.

Hootin Anni said...

Wow, that cheese addition sounds fantastic!

Sherry said...

Oh, geez, I haven't made a loaf of yeast bread in so long. But these pictures make me want to get going on it! I guess I'm conditioned by Wegmans. They have the most wonderful loaves of healthy and good tasting breads.