About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen, the baby of our family.

Friday, June 3, 2011

St. Thomas, U.S.V.I. at Sundown

Good morning,

Here are just a few images of the many I took at sundown on St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
The setting sun is reflected in the dining room windows of Freedom of the Seas.
And, here is the end of a gorgeous day in St. Thomas.  Wow.

Enjoy!

Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments:

Judy said...

What a beautiful place to visit.

texwisgirl said...

beautiful!!!

Sherry said...

I really liked these, especially the second one of the sunset reflected in the window.

Mama-Bug said...

Beautiful sunset!

Lois Evensen said...

Good morning,

St. Thomas is just so pretty. With all of the private boats at anchor it is a natural for photographs. I have often thought it would make a good scene for a picture puzzle.

Thank you so much for stopping by and for your kind comments. I look forward to stopping by your blogs on Sunday when I can get a connection with enough bandwidth. :)

Very best,
Lois

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Beautiful. You really gave your camera a workout on this trip.

Deere Driver said...

Fantastic trio!