About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Happy Bird in St. Maarten, Dutch West Indies

Good morning,

This happy little bird made such happy sounds that I made a little movie.  I'm sorry it is jumpy, but just after I started recording, someone needed to move behind me on the sidewalk so I moved and messed up the only movie I could get before the bird flew away.


Then, it was back to the ship in St. Maarten.  :)


Enjoy,

Lois

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

a happy singer! :)

Montanagirl said...

Your movie was just fine. Happy little birdie.

River Glorious said...

Hope you all are nice and dry. :) It looks like a zorzal.

Wanda..... said...

Sweet sounding bird! That's how I spent most of my day too, Lois!