About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, January 12, 2024

Work in Process - Cloche Hats

 Good morning,

I've recently made a few afghan blankets for the shop, but have now paused the big projects for some smaller ones.  I realized I had sold quite a few cloche hats and tissue toppers so I'm working on those for awhile so that there is a wide selection of each of those types of items available.  The cloche hats are found in their own section here.  Tissue toppers are in the Home Living Entertaining Section.

As soon as I have made a supply of these, I'll be back on the afghan blanket projects once again.  I've already put together several color combinations and look forward to working on them.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the very best,

Lois

No comments: