About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Beautiful Cake at the Dog Club

 Good morning,

One thing about our local dog club is that they certainly eat well.  They do a great job on desserts, too. 

The only thing wrong with this picture is that I didn't get any of that cake.

Don't feel sorry for me.  I have so many sweets around the house from the holidays that I feel I'm walking through a sugar mine field just to walk from the living room to the kitchen.  ;)

All the best,

Lois

No comments: