About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, January 8, 2024

Quick Saturday Dinner

 Good morning,

This was excellent!

I made the oat bread, Hellman's made the real mayonnaise, Kjell boiled the raw shrimp in sea salt water (the way it is done in Norway), and I made the horse radish seafood sauce.

We each peeled our own shrimp.

This brings back memories of shrimp parties we had on board Splendour of the Seas more than 25 years ago.  It was a crew thing to have these events.  Fabulous memories and great shrimp.

All the best,

Lois

1 comment:

gigi-hawaii said...

I have 4 lbs. of shrimp in my freezer. I usually serve Sweet Sour Shrimp or Shrimp Curry at my parties. Shrimp is the best thing to serve unless your guests are allergic to it.