About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, September 21, 2023

Work in Process - Shades of Turquoise Large Afghan Blanket

 Good morning,

I have more than half of the 80 squares joined for my Shades of Turquoise Large Afghan Blanket.  I still have to crochet the scalloped border, sew in a label, photograph and format pictures, then write the listing before it will appear in the shop.  I hope to have all of that accomplished in the next few days.

I am thrilled with how these colors are coming together.  This blanket will be stunning.  

There are other afghan blankets finished and in the shop here.

 What are you making, baking, growing this week?  

All the very best,

Lois

No comments: