About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, September 8, 2023

Sweater Sleeve and Car Service

 Good morning,

Yesterday Kjell and I spent a couple of hours at our Ford Dealer having our Edge serviced.  I snapped this image while Kjell was in the showroom looking at new cars. 

Of course, I'll never sit and do nothing in a waiting room so I took along a sweater sleeve to knit while we waited.  I write my own patterns and when it comes to sleeves, I make a chart in Excel so that I have the increases just the way I want them and, of course, by working from the chart, I'll make two sleeves alike - a good thing.  ;)

I made a great deal of progress while we waited for the car.  This evening I worked on the sleeve again and finished it.  So, now I have both sleeves, the front and the back finished.  All I need to do is the collar and put the whole thing together.  I love seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on this one.  

Concurrently, I have been working on a Shades of Turquoise large size afghan blanket for the shop.  Images of that are coming soon.

This sweater is spoken for, but there are other sweaters and afghan blankets in the shop ready to ship if you'd like to take a look.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,

Lois  

No comments: