About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Work in Process this Week

Good morning,

I'm currently working on the last piece for a custom order.  This is a boot cuff that matches a sweater set.  After this boot cuff is finished, I still have to complete the finishing inside the matching sweater and add a label before photography. Soon!
I haven't completed much of this lap blanket since I last showed it to you, but I sure do like the way the multi-color yarn "works" with the solid color in these stripes.  I really like this!  This will make a beautiful lap blanket for a man or a woman.  When finished, this will be available in our shop.

Future projects are all lined up in "project bags."  I have two more custom sweater sets I'm looking forward to making.  And, I have a whole list of other things on the "ideas" list.  I just wish my fingers worked as fast as my mind!

What are you making, baking, growing this week? 

All the very best,
Lois

---------------------------------------------------------
Come see what else we've made!
Original and Traditional
Hand Crafted Designs
Made in the USA
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments: