About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, December 21, 2019

This Week's Work In Process

Good morning,

I've started the next custom order knit cables and lace sweater.  I truly love this pattern.   I took the picture in the evening with a flash.  The color in the image is not quite the same as real life.  In real life, this is a beautiful pink.
I received a last minute custom order for a door snake to lay across the bottom of a door to stop drafts.  I'll try to have it finished for Christmas gifting, but didn't make any promises. 

I always have one knit and one crochet project going to give my fingers and brain variety. 

The brown striped lap blanket I showed you last time is still "on the hook," but has been replaced by the door snake for the next few days.  Oh, to have more hands!

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

Lois

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come see what else we've made!
Original and Traditional
Hand Crafted Designs
Made in the USA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: