About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Comic Relief


.The next time the Vet asks for a Stool Sample...

This is humor from the wood workshop.

Actually, he made this some time ago.  I just found it as I was moving things around on my desk and thought I would offer some comic relief in these high-stress times....

OK, now back to all the things that must be done at this time of the year....

I hope this gave you a smile.

Lois

1 comment:

gigi-hawaii said...

Perfect gift for your doctor!