About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, September 27, 2019

Work in Process This Week - Mixed Berries Pink Baubles Sweater

Good morning,

I'm still working on this Mixed Berries Pink Baubles pattern sweater this week that has been spoken for since I published a picture when I started it.

I've finished the front, back, and first sleeve.  As you can see in the image, the second sleeve is started.  As soon as the second sleeve is finished, I'll knit the collar directly on to the neckline, then assemble all the pieces.  After weaving in ends and finishing, I have some other smaller items to make to complete the order, too.  I'm hoping to have all of this finished soon, but there are the usual interruptions of real life to my fun knitting life.  ;)

What are you making, baking, and growing this week?

All the very best,
Lois

--------------------------------------------------------------
Come See What Else We've Made!
Original and Traditional
Hand Crafted Designs
--------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Marit Johanne said...

Beautiful pattern and beautiful color! I am knitting a sweater to a little great-nephew who will be 1 year soon. Photo will come on my blog later.