About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, September 26, 2019

I'll have nothing, Thanks.

Good morning,

After a day of a huge lunch and lots of snacks I asked My Honey what he wanted for dinner.

He answered, "Nothing on a plate."

So, as dinner time rolled around and he came up from his wood workshop, this is what he found at his place at the dining room table.


Instead of dinner that evening we had dessert:  ice cream in bowl.

I wish I could say this is my idea, but it's not.  All the years we sailed at sea the clever waiters would bring a plate with the word "Nothing" written in chocolate for those people who said they would have "nothing" for dessert.

It's fun to be retired.

:),
Lois

1 comment:

Marit Johanne said...

I like that! :) That is the kind of humor we have in our family too!