About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, September 28, 2019

First Thing in the Morning

Good morning,

This is what I see first thing in the morning.  Sometimes I do have an alternative view, though, but it's not much different.  It's a Yellow Lab instead of a Black Lab.

Pictured is Erik, our Chief of Security.  Yes, he's lying on top of me to let me know it is morning.  It's an excellent way to get my attention.  

;),
Lois

2 comments:

River Glorious said...

That's a BIG alarm clock!

Tanya said...

My morning view is of cats. A little lighter on the chest...