About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, September 17, 2019

WIP This Week

Good morning,

The image above is my work in process (WIP) this week.  I took the picture in the sunshine on a chair next to a glass door.  The colors remind me of fresh mixed berries.  How yummy!  It's a sweater in my baubles pattern in adult size 34-38 chest similar to the most recent ones I've made in turquoise/green/yellow - see below.
The two turquoise/green/yellow sweaters recently finished have been delivered to their buyers.  The pink one will be available in the shop when finished.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,
Lois

UPDATE:  The pink sweater is now sold.  Thank you!  I can't knit fast enough!

-------------------------------------------------
Come see what else we've made!
Original and Traditional
Hand Crafted Designs
-------------------------------------------------

No comments: