About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Where's the Beef?

Good morning,

Yesterday I made a trip to the post office, then I ran a few other errands.

When I walked through the meat department at Meijer, a package of filet mignon steaks jumped into my basket.  When I got home, My Honey immediately went to work in the kitchen and this is what landed on my dinner plate.

Oh, my, that was good!

Never, never stop a package of filet mignon steaks from jumping into your grocery basket!

Lois

No comments: