About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Warm Weather Mind Games

Good morning,

As I write this, I'm in Ohio where it is still dead in the middle of winter.  I'm working on mind games, though going through images I took at our hotel when we were recently in Florida.
Ah, yes, the memories.  ;)

Seriously, we will be going South again in a few weeks.  As much as we enjoy the weather in Florida, there's no place like home.

All the best,
 Lois

6 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

These photos just made my day Lois. It looks so lovely there. Have a great day.

eileeninmd said...

After this coming up cold week, I will be ready for Florida too. Great shots, Enjoy!

Montanagirl said...

You are right - there's just no place like home!

TexWisGirl said...

then soak in winter while you have it!

Michelle said...

that looks nice!

Rose said...

I sure agree with no place like home!