About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen, the baby of our family.

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Warm Weather Mind Games

Good morning,

As I write this, I'm in Ohio where it is still dead in the middle of winter.  I'm working on mind games, though going through images I took at our hotel when we were recently in Florida.
Ah, yes, the memories.  ;)

Seriously, we will be going South again in a few weeks.  As much as we enjoy the weather in Florida, there's no place like home.

All the best,
 Lois

6 comments:

Pamela Gordon said...

These photos just made my day Lois. It looks so lovely there. Have a great day.

eileeninmd said...

After this coming up cold week, I will be ready for Florida too. Great shots, Enjoy!

Montanagirl said...

You are right - there's just no place like home!

TexWisGirl said...

then soak in winter while you have it!

Michelle said...

that looks nice!

Rose said...

I sure agree with no place like home!