About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen, the baby of our family.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Another Wendy Portrait

Good morning,

This was my sweet little helper when I was trying to photograph some items for the shop. I was able to take the pictures, but then had to sit down and hold the baby for awhile. 

Oh, it's good to be home!

All the best,
Lois

8 comments:

VP said...

So sweet!

Jenny said...

Aww little angel. She looks just like my dog when we brought her home at 6 months old. So sweet!

TexWisGirl said...

the most adorable 'child'!

Birdman said...

Puppy love, I guess.

Montanagirl said...

I'll bet she's warm and cuddly!

Sherry said...

She is just so cute.

Elaine said...

Awww, what a little sweetie. She's just so happy to have you home.

Art @ Home said...

So happy you're home, and your fire looks so cozy! We've been enjoying our fireplace here (a lot), too!

Wendy is so pretty…..I had a beagle when I was a little girl named Wendy. Oh, how I loved that dog!