About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, January 16, 2015

Never Shop While You Are Hungry

Good morning,

Very close to some of our favorite stores there's an IHop.  Since we believe we should never shop when we are hungry, we stop in here once in awhile on shopping days.
Hmmm.  What shall I have?  It's hard to decide.  OK, I'll have the Doublt BLT with Onion Rings.  My Honey had an omlette.

It was all so good that we declined dessert, BUT...
...our favorite waiter brought us this with two forks to share.  My first thought was to get a carry out box.  The waiter said, "Sure," and went to get a box.
He didn't get back fast enough.  ;)

Enjoy!

Lois

6 comments:

Rose said...

IHop is one of our favorite restaurants...but 99% of the time I get breakfast. Actually we both do.

TexWisGirl said...

laughing out loud!

MarkD60 said...

I have to always shop when I'm hugry, or else I won't buy anything!
Have a good weekend!

Peter said...

Also a big fan of the BLT, as long as the bacon is crispy. I have also had slow waiters like that too, I hope you tipped him well for being so slow.

Barbara said...

Funny ending!

Lois said...

I think your waiter knows you both too well!