About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, September 19, 2014

Crafty Anna

Good morning,

We are so pleased to have our granddaughter, Anna, with us while she attends Xavier University.   It's my fault I didn't realize I caught her with her eyes closed and take another picture.
Anna loves to work with clay and is enjoying a pottery class at Xavier.  This is the "fun" class that balances out chemistry, calculus, and physics, her other courses in her major of Bio Physics.
It's just so much fun to mold and build with clay.  :)

Crafts are always welcome here.

:),
Lois

4 comments:

Mersad said...

I always loved clay!!

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

TexWisGirl said...

it's like gardening - working that dirt is therapeutic. :)

MarkD60 said...

I think I'd like that!

Elaine said...

A good class to take for fun! Both my daughters are involved in pottery, and Teresa is an adjunct professor here at the University of Alaska. I have been the lucky recipient of some very beautiful pottery pieces over the years.