About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Waiting Can Be Dangerous

 Good morning,

Waiting in line can be dangerous.  Well, to your wallet and perhaps your diet.  ;)

There was a long line at Walgreens when I picked up a prescription this week.  I managed to do a little extra shopping while I was waiting before I got to the counter.  

I was able to pay for all of my shopping while paying for the prescription and when the lady I know bagged everything, I told her, "The best medicine in this bag is the Hershey's Chocolate."  

Everyone agreed.

;),

Lois

No comments: