About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Current WIP - Large Afghan Blanket

 Good morning,

I have flowers growing in a box in the dining room again.

I've started another large afghan blanket.  This one will have these lovely pink and red flowers surrounded by white and burgundy.  I'm much further along than this image now and the colors are just gorgeous together.  I have finished 80 of these, have added a round of white, and am now putting it all together. 

There is already a wide variety of other afghan blankets in the shop now that are ready to ship.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

I hope you're having some of this beautiful Spring weather wherever you are, too!

 All the best,

Lois

 

1 comment:

angela said...

The flowers look gorgeous. I made a simple blanket using knitted squares and then joining them with crochet
I’ve also just finished a hexi cardigan for myself
It’s autumn here. And the weather is getting very cool indeed. Time for fires, hot beverages and more crochet. Favourite time of year for me