About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Elsa Sunbathing

 Good morning,

As I was working in the kitchen, I heard Elsa go out the doggie door behind me.  When she didn't come back in a couple of minutes I looked out and spotted her sun bathing.

The warmer weather is so very welcome here.  Of course, we get a little cooler weather every couple of days, too.  Spring around here:  Now you see it, now you don't.  After all, this is the Midwest....

:),

Lois

1 comment:

Sherry said...

What a sweet picture! I hear you about the merry go round weather! I cooked a basket of kabobs on the grill earlier this week and that got me itching to do more grilling, smoking, anything outside! The temperature dropped, the rain and that four letter word, snow, ruined my plans!