About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, July 23, 2021

WIP This Week

 Good morning,

There are flowers "growing" in a box next to my recliner in the living room.  

This is the beginning of a large afghan blanket.  The colors are so very pretty and offer so many opportunities for colors to blend with the "flowers."  At the moment and unless I change my mind before I get 80 of these finished, I'll be using white, lavender, and pink for the next three rounds. 

 What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,

Lois

No comments: