About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

African Violets Continue to Please

 Good morning,

These African Violets are so very happy this summer!  They live near the French Doors at the front of our dining room where they get indirect light.  The flowers at the bottom left of the image are new this year.  The solid purple have been here for about six years, and the purple/white have been here about two years.  

I would love to have more room for these so I could expand my variety of colors.  Of course, I would cover the entire house with flowers if I had enough sun for them!  

Happy Summer!

Lois

No comments: