About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, April 10, 2021

This Week's WIP

 Good morning,

A few weeks ago I showed you the center of this crochet piece.  I was working with a pattern stitch design trying to decide if I wanted to make something with it and, if so, what.

I really liked what I saw so have continued adding rows of pink and grey to this one.  A couple of days ago I thought it might be a baby blanket and I'd add a toy to go with it, but now the blanket has grown into a large lap or even recliner blanket.  Stand by for what I decide it will be when finished.  I'm having fun with this stitch!

In the meantime, I made a lap blanket in the same stitch, but different colors.  It is in the shop here if you'd like to see how it looks finished.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,

Lois

---------------------------------------

Come See What Else We've Made!

EvensensProductions.com

---------------------------------------

3 comments:

Astrid said...

That's beautiful! You sound like me; some quilts always end up much bigger than intended!

Olde Dame Holly said...

What a lovely blanket. The shades look very cheery together, and very sophisticated at the same time. This week I am planting plants from the nursery, and trying to root some Smoke Bush twigs.

Prims By The Water said...

What a beautiful stitch and love the colors...and I am more of a red blue kind of gal. Janice