About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, April 24, 2021

May I have a menu please?

 Wendy:  May I have a menu, please?

What are your specials today?

I'll just have a rare burger and fries, thanks.

The chair backstory:  Wendy gets into chairs herself, but sometimes has to ask for help to get down.  Lawn chairs tend to fall over when she jumps out alone so she "calls" for her human to come outside and hold the chair while she descends.  I was in the kitchen when I heard, "bark," pause "bark," pause....  I went outside to find her sitting here as if waiting for the server to arrive to take her order.

It is so much fun to have Labs!

 ;),

Lois

6 comments:

Bob Bushell said...

Fabulous shots of best friends.

Jill said...

Adorable!

Olde Dame Holly said...

Wendy is a smartie! My chiweenie barks for "up up" on the chairs that don't have ramps going to them. I don't leave him alone when on a rampless chair, for fear he will jump down onto his poor little bad leg. But maybe he is smart enough to bark for help, like Wendy!

DUTA said...

How very cute!

Sherrill said...

She looks so cute, sitting there patiently waiting. So funny she can get up but she can't get down. Silly girl...

Tanya said...

Wendy is so funny. I guess she really is waiting for some service!