About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, April 1, 2021

NOT April Fools Joke!

 Good morning,

Mother Nature is messing with us.  I took this image this morning when I opened the back kitchen door.  Yes, that's snow.  Really.  It's snow.  Yes, it's cold enough to snow.  Yes, it is still coming down and is getting deeper as I type.

I took this image on the front side of the house a couple of days ago when the temperature was in the 70's.

Yep, Mother Nature is reminding us who is in charge here!

Happy Spring!

Lois

1 comment:

Prims By The Water said...

It snowed all day here in Michigan where I live. Mother Nature played an April Fool's joke on us too. Janice